My Blog List

Sunday, May 22, 2011

At 23, sometimes, I wonder when I’ll finally grow up and realize that Prince Charmin does not exist. Nor that, he’ll ever come rescue me from my bedroom window, where for 23 years I’ve been grounded for being too outspoken. During all that time, I was growing my hair because I believed in my gut that he’ll come. He’ll come and I’ll use my long mane as a rope to escape and we’ll live happily ever after.
Time to wake up from this beautiful nightmare and get back to reality; my name is Sandra and for the next six weeks, you’ll find out more about me and the fact that I still believe in fairy tales.
My blog is about romantic comedy. For the next few weeks, I’ll be sharing my ideas about the difference between American and African American comedy movies. After researching many other sources, I find out that not one of the African American movies ever made the top picks. For the next few weeks, I’ll be reviewing two movies and compare them. I want to find out what distinguishes the American and African American movies. I’ll be sharing my honest opinions and discussion the issues with respect. Together, if anyone has not yet done so in their lifetime, we are going to review the best romantic comedies of all time.
 I hope for the next few weeks my blog would be use has a tool and offer insightful information about the subject of race in movies and more importantly comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment